Simmons Recovery increases FEMA funding from $600k to $24 million for Owego Apalachin Central School District Buildings…Continue Reading
We are a disaster consultant company located in upstate New York with extensive experience with the FEMA Public Assistance Program. We specialize in comprehensive recovery-strategy-development and implementation. Our clients are grant recipients of the FEMA Public Assistance Program & the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program and are located all over the country – wherever disasters strike.
Our services provide executives with a basis for sound decision-making and create methods to expedite funding from FEMA. Our disaster consultants provide on-site assistance to assess the impacts of the disaster, determine your capability to respond effectively and provide proven strategies tailored to your needs for Recovery plan-development and implementation services. Our goal is to maximize your financial recovery so that your organization can return to its mission.
Our Mission:To advocate, advance understanding, strategize and implement recovery plans on behalf of our clients that are victims of disasters.Read our case studies?
- Has your organization been impacted by a disaster that was declared by the President?
- Are you concerned about where the money will come from to rebuild and repair?
- Has FEMA been working with you and you’re not satisfied with progress or results?
- Have you been turned down for funding to which you believe you may be entitled?
- Do you want to steer your disaster recovery with guidance from an experienced advocate?
- Are you a government entity (state, county, city, town, village, parish, etc.) or a private-non-profit organization that provides a governmental type of service such as education or health care?